Ten top tips hygienic GPHE
Ten top tips to keep your hygienic gasketed plate heat exchanger in tip top condition
- Make sure that the operating conditions (temperatures and flow rates) comply with the design specifications.
- At start-up, vent the heat exchanger but open and close the valves slowly to avoid pressure surges and water hammer.
- Use upstream filters and strainers to remove particulate fouling and protect the heat exchanger.
- Check for any changes in temperature, pressure and any signs of external leaks daily.
- On a regular basis keep the tightening bolts clean and well-lubricated.
- Use condition monitoring techniques to avoid having to open the plate heat exchanger for inspection.
- Use Cleaning-in-Place (CIP) to avoid the need to open the heat exchanger for cleaning.
- Always keep stand-by units clean and dry. If a heat exchanger is taken out of service, flush with fresh water and drain it completely.
- Protect heat exchangers from water splash. Avoid exposure to ultra violet rays and ozone typically generated from electrical sources.
- Only use Alfa Laval genuine spare parts for guaranteed performance, reliability and equipment life. Maintain a stock of essential spare parts and follow the storage instructions.
Size nasıl yardımcı olabiliriz?
Herhangi bir sorunuz olursa lütfen bizimle iletişime geçin.